Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Vice-Presidency of Education and Graduate Studies Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing all the university's academic affairs.
- Investigating and making decisions regarding academic issues with the support of therelevant officials
- Supervising the implementation of the academic regulations through the university's academic Supervision and Evaluation Office
- Devising and recommending the performance principles of academic affairs
- Supervising the proper performance of the related units
- Providing agenda for the academic council
- Planning the academic affairs with the help of the relevant units
- Supervising and evaluating the effectiveness of the academic activities and programs in different faculties, and reporting them to the university council
- Evaluating the students, faculty members and academic directors’ performance at each semester, preparing a report for theuniversity authorities, and making the assessment results known to the faculty members.
- Cooperating with the head of graduate studies in managing graduate studies programs
- conducting short-term academic programs